May 30, 2014

Radiator springs



In Cars, the Pixar animated movie, I liked the scenery that was created with car bodies, fronts and rear ends. In fact, the whole movie was inspiring especially for a landscape designer like I am. The little town in which the Lightning McQueen unintentionally submerged, was called Radiator Springs.
Actually, that was exactly the scene under my Sportwagon today, after putting the brandnew radiator in the engine compartment. Not that the radiator was leaking water, but it was the engine itself that reproduced the wet. Now I'm looking for the fault, what's wrong?

In the mean while, I tried to order two front disc brake caliper repair kit, to fix the front brakes. But that was not as simpel as I thought. My local parts man had only one kt and it was 27 euros. Too much for a few rubber rings, some metal springs and some bits. I set out an inquiry at Bosman's in Old Bayerland, but it was their day off, today I guess.

The water already dried up, but it poored out of the engine earlier
Looks good though


No comments: