Apr 2, 2017

Sportwagon 2, adaptation

Well, the 156 is a kind of project car. "A kind, what do you mean?", asked my wife. Lots of euros are going to the 156 and she's not happy at all. "At last there are some works to do in and around the house!!"

In a fortnight I ordered a new thermostat, a CD containing the workshop activities, the OBD contact. Oh, and I disconnected the ugly towing hook ("do you think this is clever?"she asked me). I want to derust it and fit it anew. But the sexyness of the rear side is saved, for now.


The works covering the dismantle were plenty. This is a modern car with ample covers and plastic parts to shape t he inside of the most beautiful part of the Sportwagon. It cost me half a day to say goodbey to the towing hook. Look for yourselves.

Luckily I had a watch dog to monitor the progress.

A ton of parts came out of the boot



Well?

Towing hook assembly in the naked boot

The other side. 
Both plates I left in the car to fit the hook later again.


Deja vu?

King Bleu, dismantling by Kiki



Royal rust by the wheel arches in the 33

Oh dear!

Not much rust here. God bless.


No comments: