Jan 11, 2015

Leave the car, find another project

I'm still not ready for getting the Bleu Lord on the road. Winter is wet and cold, no conditons for
Mediterranean lord.  This shows I'm not a real mechanic being rational, efficient and purposefully.
For me conditions have to be right for doing the next step. This car sits in my garage since 7 years and in a few weeks it'll be on the road. What will I do next? My neighbour has an old BMW R60 motorcycle and he wants to sell it. I'm not a motorcycle driver, but when I'd ever start to drive one, this could be a candidate tot start with. Sturdy looks, good technical base, and available in every color as long as it is black.
Or a Moto Guzzi, like the policebike in the American movies.

But my mechanic skills will have to improve, there no much 'flesh' around a motorcycle.
Just a few handsome cycles from the internet.



Even Steve Jobs had a BMW
 






1 comment:

BMWRoellie said...

Ha Thei,

Sjoone foto's van die BMW motor (ook een Boxer?) maar om je weer snel bij de les (lees:Alfa) te krijgen: ik zag gisteren je voormalige rode Alfa rijden in Mestreech :-)
Ik zag het kenteken en er ging me een lampje branden... zojuist het kenteken gecontroleerd op je blog en warempel... het was hem! De enige, echte DZVZ13! Helaas heb ik er geen foto van gemaakt... maar troost je met de gedachte dat de bolide nog vrolijk op de weg rond snort...

groeten, Roel