Oct 15, 2014

Tires

No working on the Bleu Lord, this week. I'm working on my portfolio, looking for a new job on landscape design. I even visited my university to catch up studies again. Tough. And a portfolio is acquired there, also. So, Bleu Lord has to wait.
But some time I spent in my garage, contemplating over the wheels. winter is coming and my best tires have been sold with the 146, last year. Even my fine Speedline Alfasud QV-rims ara gone. Sadly.
Two options are left. Either I fit the rather flat Michelin Energy Savers on the Speedline 33 QV-rims. Or I pick up the Imola-rims again and fix them up. These are 15 inch, the Speedlines are 14 inch.

One thing I know for sure, I never ever buy Quatrac 3 tires again. That' a no-show for a 33, even when fitted on the magnificent Alfasud QV-rims. I figure Michelin of even Pirelli will be the next tire to drive.

New tires on renewed Speedlines

Makes no sense: QV's with all season tires

Speedline Alfasud QV, went with the 146. Alass.

Speedline 33 QV, in times gone by

Speeldine 33 QV is waiting for action

My set of Imola's I once got from a neighbour with snowtires are to be fixed up.

Planning to paint the back of my SW like this, yeah!
I'll probably won't be needing snow tires by then, everyone will run away.

GiuliaTubolare Zagato 2



No comments: