Oct 31, 2014

Comparsion

In my Sportwagon photo archive I found some pictures of the first time we saw the car and of the first weeks we had the Bleu Lord at home.


This is the state we first saw the Bleu Lord in Antwerp at het @!#$@!%$#- Flemish mechanic. Behind the green and white striped gates, the guy kept his parts. On my request he pulled out some alternative wheels for the ugly telephone dial Ronals, everyone seems to want.
The fact that this guy wanted to deliver the car in my hometown, about 160 km from Antwerp, for a few bucks, had to make me think why he wanted this. Anyway. Case closed.

 
The Bleu Lord and my second 33, the black QV which donated the engine for the Bleu Lord.
The 13 inch Sprint wheels later landed on the Red type 3, 33. Never much liked these wheels. The  QV has the Speedlines I refurbished for the Bleu Lord.


No comments: