Jul 29, 2016

Registration of a new king

Well isn't that nice. The new registration came yesterday by mail from my RDW friends. I have had my thoughts over the registration number, I even checked it via a site that claimed to be able to predict the approximate code by sales recods, actual plate codes and other data. I believe this is possible, but the random factor is immense. What about the personal influence of the RDW servant? At least I (as this servant) would try to mix car and code at a sensible explainable way. In case of the Blue Lord I think my RDW officer was my type of guy or girl. KB-170-X came up out of the proces and we as a family fully understand this sensible "choice". King Blue sends you 170 kisses.
Have a nice day.

Blue Lord becoms a king, King Blue,
king of the road

No comments: